Common Questions about Franconia Notch Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can e-mail or call our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-603-823-2112 and we will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an on-line reservation. We ues a secured server service. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards and other numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Our PCI compliance is assured.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer many homes that are or with special permissions do allow pets, where some others simply do not allow for it. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "Seacrh" tab and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 1-603-823-2112 and our Franconia Notch Vacation Specialists would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What if I have further questions on any particular property or policy?
- Our Franconia Notch Vacation Specialists are here to help ensure you get the best and most of YOUR vacation and time in the Franconia Notch area. We "Work, Live, Play" here ourselves and know the areas Inns and outs like very few others do, as our passion for Franconia Notch is many decades old in working in and around the regions varied accommodations, attractions, restuarants and other points of particular interest. Don't see what your looking for on our website, or any others for that matter... please feel free to ask us direct at email@example.com, or give a call at 603-823-2112. Worst that can happen is we don't have the particular answer, while the best is that we most likley will.